Hy all! Introducing my kitties!

billieviper

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is Ketty, she is 16 years old, but despite of her age, very active, playful and cuddly. She was born around January in 1991 and has been my loving pet since I was still a child! I love her sooo much! The funny thing about her is that she likes to open doors all around the house, and of course, leaves them open..

And this is Simi, Ketty´s 11 year old son, born in July in 1995. He turned out siamese because Ketty´s mom was siamese. He´s great with children, wouldn´t hurt you no matter what. He´s like a baby...and when he wants to play, he bites my legs (gently of course) and starts running around like a lunatic!

Hope you like them both!
Billie

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS, Billie! Your cats are adorable
Simi has a very stunning coat - the colors are sooo gorgeous!! Congratulations on having Ketty for 16 years - you are definitely taking good care of her
I look forward to seeing you in the forums! Susan

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dear Billie:

Ketty is a gorgeous lady and Simi is SOOO handsome! Glad to meet you three. I'm new here, and I'm servant to 9 cats, all rescues, indoor-only, spayed/neutered of course, and SPOILED...ranging in age from 16+ (Nicolas T. Cat, our "Lion Kinglet") to 2 (Baby Su, a/k/a Suha The Terrible or The Bitemouth Kitten). Look forward to putting up some pix soon. Purrz to Ketty and Simi from me and mine!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Billie,

Thanks for showing us your two babies! They are very cute.
Welcome to TCS!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello
and welcome to TCS!!!

Your babies are beautiful!!