HUUUUUGE Bridal Gown sale!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

That i've already done! I have pages printed off of the ones i like and also have a ton of bridal magazines dog eared- so i know exactly what i want- i just don't have a gown yet! I need to go this week though and try some on!
I must tell you, I have gone twice to try on dresses and I felt like a TOTAL princess! I have already found the one. My only downfall is it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY outta my budget. I would post it here but Trav loks on here every once in a while(I know....he's nosy). If you do wanna see it or any of the ones I have tried on, feel free to PM me.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Oscarsmommy

I must tell you, I have gone twice to try on dresses and I felt like a TOTAL princess! I have already found the one. My only downfall is it is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYY outta my budget. I would post it here but Trav loks on here every once in a while(I know....he's nosy). If you do wanna see it or any of the ones I have tried on, feel free to PM me.
I would love to see it! I'll pm you!
I can't wait to try on dresses! I still have a little more weight i'd like to loose (The PCOS made me gain a lot recently much to my dismay- so i'm trying to get my insulin resistance in check! i figure i'll get a dress that fits now and then have it taken in later if i need it since it's easier to do it that way.) I want a ballgown- i know that!
I bet yours is gorgeous!!

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

I would love to see it! I'll pm you!
I can't wait to try on dresses! I still have a little more weight i'd like to loose (The PCOS made me gain a lot recently much to my dismay- so i'm trying to get my insulin resistance in check! i figure i'll get a dress that fits now and then have it taken in later if i need it since it's easier to do it that way.) I want a ballgown- i know that!
I bet yours is gorgeous!!
It's Sooooooooo much fun!
I found the one dress I really like, but still want to try on more (especially ones I know I can never afford!!)