husbands snoring

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Those breathe right nose strips work for Mike, when he wears them. He says they make him look dorky- I'm like, you're asleep? WHO is going to see you? The cats?

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by hissy

Those breathe right nose strips work for Mike, when he wears them. He says they make him look dorky- I'm like, you're asleep? WHO is going to see you? The cats?
LOL! I know what you mean! I tried to get Brad to wear them and he told me that he'd wear them only if I'd wear them! Now what good would it do me??? I ALMOST did it just for the peace and quiet for one night.
I think that the heavier a man is, the more he snores. At least that is the way it is with Brad. He hardly snored when he was skinnier. Now that he's put on quite a bit of weight, he tends to snore ALOT more. Call me crazy but maybe that has something to do with it??? ( then again, maybe I'm just blowing smoke out of my butt, who knows???)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

boys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
if a man is overweight he will snore more,and as for them breathing through their noses,er charlie snores through his nose!!!! if he falls asleep on his backits bad,but i get him to turn on his side (away from me) he will still snore after a while,but at least i get a chance to drop off for a couple of hours