Husbands chores

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I go on strike I'm afraid company would show up and then I got dirty dishes in the sink. As you walk in my front door its the front room and the small kitchen is right there,right where everyone can see. You walk up the see though steps is the 1 bedroom and bath. Thats it. I don't want anyone to see my dirty house so I clean it myself.

By the way,my husband just took out the trash without me asking SHOCKED !

DEJOLANE

socksy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My husband does more chores than I do, actually.  He's home more than I am so it makes sense.  I'm a full-time student with a part-time job.  He has full-time hours at his job, but it's concentrated over three days, so for most of the week, he's the primary care-giver to the children and does most of the chores.  He cooks dinner 4 nights a week.  My chores are weekly or bi-weekly because there are days where I'm not home from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed.  We're both really busy.  But then, we also both like spending lots of time on the computer, lol.  Gotta relax sometimes.  

However, there was a time when he was the only one working and I was a stay-at-home mom.  I did all the chores and all the cleaning.  Back then, he thought I had it easy because he had to work and I just had to stay home with the kids.  Now he knows better.  For a while it was totally reversed, where I worked full-time and he had no job.  Now we're both out of the house a lot, but not at the same time, so our kids are never in daycare.  

As for diapers, he changed them.  He even used the cloth diapers I made, although not the kind that needed folding.