Hurt My Back Today....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

Robin,

I feel for you. I injured my back in my early 20s , too and it's never been the same. My sister and parents were planning this huge Disney trip leaving Christmas Day. She stood up from the floor Christmas Day and made a face. By the time they got to Brentwood TN I guess she was totally miserable. She had to go to the emergency clinic to get pain killers, etc. and then again in Orlando. She had to enjoy her Disney trip in a wheelchair but said she was in so much pain it was miserable. I need to call her tonight because I think she was supposed to get her MRI results today. Sending *hugs* your way!
Thanks......what a miserable way to go to Disney! By the way.....I live about a mile from Brentwood.

I'm supposed to work tomorrow and I don't think I'm going to be able to....then I'm off on Friday. If I'm still hurting this bad tomorrow...(that will be day 3)...then I'll probably go ahead and go to the doctor. I usually always give it three days because if it's just a pulled muscle or something minor....it will usually improve after 3 days of bedrest.

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I should have had them call you when they were cruising around lost
I don't know why they were lost because we/they usually stop at the Hilton Suites on the way back or down to Florida (usually I try to leave early enough to make it to Atlanta). It was funny because they were on their cell phone and I was on the lap on Map Quest trying to figure it out. Finally I said, "here's the hotel number, call them"