Hurro There!

MajesticFloof

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hmm where to start. I actually was a very active member of this site many, many years ago (a decade perhaps?)! My nickname was I think Dragoriana. At the time I was a cat mum to a crazy calico called Jasmine, she only passed age 2. Also to Charlie, a pure white dsh. He passed away only less than 18 months ago, at the ripe age of 17.5 years =(.

We spend an entire year without a feline, the first time ever since I was a baby not having a cat in my life. So, 4 months ago we adopted again. A crazy girl named Violet. I'll post more pics of her in the 'what does my cat look like' section.

She was a stray, very timid the 4 weeks she spent at the shelter, and already over 2 years old. She has come out of her shell, we don't know her background and she keeps us smiling and entertained. So that's about it for now I think (prob too long of an intro). Nice to be back and hope to be as helpful and learning as much as I did back then. Emma. 20171120_085006.jpg

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
CB725E83-4B17-493D-AD92-33E9C02C37E3.gif
Emma,
FA19EE46-0465-4A1F-B1DF-C714BB3D92A3.gif

Nice to have you back again and we are so
1F3D5E0C-9C1C-48F3-B8E9-762757FF8032.gif
to hear about Jasmine and Charlie :alright:

Great to see that you adopted Violet from the shelter and for thank you for giving her a warm and loving home.

Hope to see you often around the site. See ya :wink:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome (back) to The Cat Site. :wave2: Violet is very pretty. I'm sure she's thrilled to be in your home. :petcat:
Also, condolences on the losses of Jasmine and Charlie. RIP sweet kitties. :angel:

Etarre

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Condolences about Jasmine and Charlie, and congratulations on adopting Violet.

The cat I adopted recently was originally named Violet. We renamed her Juniper
at the insistence of my husband, and it seems to fit her personality better, but
I like Violet, too! A pretty name for your beautiful kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MajesticFloof

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanks for your replies. Hah I just found a few posts of my old account...2007! Yikes... Mum and I knew we had a choice between Rose, Ivy and Violet..it took a while to decide :D

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm where to start. I actually was a very active member of this site many, many years ago (a decade perhaps?)! My nickname was I think Dragoriana. At the time I was a cat mum to a crazy calico called Jasmine, she only passed age 2. Also to Charlie, a pure white dsh. He passed away only less than 18 months ago, at the ripe age of 17.5 years =(.

We spend an entire year without a feline, the first time ever since I was a baby not having a cat in my life. So, 4 months ago we adopted again. A crazy girl named Violet. I'll post more pics of her in the 'what does my cat look like' section.

She was a stray, very timid the 4 weeks she spent at the shelter, and already over 2 years old. She has come out of her shell, we don't know her background and she keeps us smiling and entertained. So that's about it for now I think (prob too long of an intro). Nice to be back and hope to be as helpful and learning as much as I did back then. Emma.View attachment 216074
Got into a bit of trouble lol but as I have not logged into this account a decade and had email and other issues...the kind admin have fixed this for me. Still the same person and floofy as ever! Hope that doesn't confuse too many people lol...