Hungry Cat And Kitten

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
We do, my neighborhood and surrounding areas are fortunate that there are caring people such as yourself and organizations involved with feeding and other maintenance for/of the cats :).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CuteAndSillyCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Good to know. Over here it's a massive problem and we don't have good TNR programs to solve the problem on the long run. Hopefully we can do something about it soon

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those poor little babies! i think I'll show this to my outside cats, who are getting so ridiculously picky they need to be remindedwhat it is like to be hungry!
We, the shelter manager and I, have been advocating for TNR here for years. It is SLOWLY being accepted, as more people seem to know what it is. They still trap and euthanize and poison here, which to me is absolutely horrible. We still have a horrible overpopulation. People still want them for farms, but they are losing them to coyotes, so not a good solution at all to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

CuteAndSillyCats

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes TNR seems to be the only solution. It would take many many years still to get a result but nothing else to be done