Humm...tornado watch or shopping???

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooo Hoo!!!!! I'm off to go shop at Garden Ridge now!!!! We don't have a tornado watch any longer for my county (Shelby County,TN)....so i'm off to go have fun before we do.- Keep the Ark, MO people in your thoughts today though everyone...some places got hit last night (i'm not sure to what extent though, hopefully not too bad)...however, a lot of the same counties, areas are under tornado & thunderstorm watches and maybe even warnings at the moment as well as flash flood watches, including a few in TN last time i checked. Stay safe neighbors!!!!
-
Well everyone, I'm FINALLY off to Garden Ridge!!!! I'll update later!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wooooo Hooo! I got candles
!!!! Pumpkin Spice, Pumpkin Vanilla, Vanilla, Hazelnut......mmmmmmmmmm........they smell awesome!!! And I got them super cheap!!! I got one of those HUGE 3 wick hazelnut candles- one of the really nice ones for $3! Yea!!! I'm soo excited.....lol...is it bad that I hid some of the candles from Colin...lol he doesn't like candles- I think he's mildly weird for that

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't go yesterday- it was nasty. But i did go today!!! It was sooooo much fun!!! The entire place was swarming with women- it was hysterical....they were dragging their men and children along with them

spudsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is my first post here....I've been lurking for a long time and enjoying reading. But I just wanted to say that I hope everyone that lives in tornado country stays safe. Just high winds scare the heck out of me!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just an update...the weather was definitely gross out today...a little rainy, but nothing too bad! Yesterday I went shopping and it was a blast ( i did awesome too...I always go under budget
) So I have secretly stashed candles around Colin's house ....lol....you know, just in case the power ever goes out....we will be able to see
and i have an excuse to use them all
!!! Fun stuff. We didn't have any tornadic activity by me today, but i'm not sure about my Arkansas and Missouri neighbors- i hope they're all safe!!! We've all been having a nasty bit of weather lately. Have a good night everyone!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

HURRICANE!!!!!!
No don't do it.........Run......Run for your life

Take cover!!!
Hide!!!
..... .........
Dig an air raid shelter.....anything....just don't goooooo

How can you think of shopping at a time like this
hurricane? where did that come from!!!
....i was talking about a tornado
....lets just say Garden Ridge's sale was worth it lol....
I didn't go on friday, because it was soo bad outside...but i did go yesterday when the weather cleared a bit. I wasn't alone eithor- the place was packed!!! Women were dragging their hubbies and children around everywhere it was awesome! One little girl was helping her mommy pick out a candle on the isle i was on- she said "no mommy, get this one! that ones ugly!"- it was hysterical....if i ever have a daughter she'll probably wind up being a candle expert like her mommy!
Lord have mercy on poor Colin