HUGE labor day plans. What about yours?

cococat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How cute

Mine are shopping for groceries, preparing fruit and veg for the fridge, you know cleaning them, cutting them, and all of that. Then shower, play with animals, nap?, laundry, fun exciting stuff.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is how our Monday went. Got up, ate breakfast, packed some things for my boyfriend to take home, drive to boyfriends house, drop off stuff, debate going downtown for the Tigers game b/c of heat and crowds, go anyway, burn up sitting in the stands and left early b/c the team was losing so badly.

Get back to boyfriend's house, listen to game a bit more, go out to eat... come home... and here I am.... I need a shower!! Pee-uuu!!

calico2222

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jugen

Jeepers,
I've already, been to a job interview(and got the job!!! WOOHOO!) and now I'm off to my old job to put in my two weeks and work my shift.
Kind of a boring day...
Sounds like a GREAT day to me (well, except for the still going to work part)! Congrats on the new job!!

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let's see...I got up, fed the beasties, then left for work. I'm still at work...12 hours of fun here!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I didn't do too much today. Watched the news most of the day.

For lunch I grilled some steaks for me and Colin and we had a nice meal before he had to go into work. Tonight i've just been browsing online a bit and doing some chores.

I'm pretty much banned from doing anything that gets my heart rate up intentionally right now so i can't really go to the gym with my friend or even take the pups out for their nightly walks. I'm off to the cardiologist tomorrow though so hopefully I can get back to normal quickly!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i slept late [altho not considering how late i went to bed last nite!], then a friend & i went to IKEA to return/replace a table that was the wrong color. also got some new curtains, a cat tunnel for the kids, & some cookies.