How's this for getting along?

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm sitting here attempting to do homework, and of course all the animals decide that is the time to cuddle. For the first time EVER Quinn snuggled happily with a kitten..without feeling the need to see if she could fit it's whole head in her mouth! Here is a picture, and a few others that made me giggle.

Snuggle bugs:

Can I have some of that?

No, go away!

And, the Kitties favorite hang out spot, the Mouse TV! And that is why they need a new location..lol

cattoys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You got so lively and active pets there... looks like they always having fun and activity inside..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are veeery active. Today, they dumped nearly an entire bag of cat good on the floor...I picked up what I could, but they, and the dog, ate a lot of it off the floor... They are horrible at sitting still, haha

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
YAY!
First of all, Quinn is TOO cute for words!
Your babies are adorable hun, so glad they are starting to get along!

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the pictures. Looks like one big happy family!

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Poor Dog, he is so outnumbered. The look on his face seems like he is saying HELP, rescue me from all these cats.

2dogmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww what great pictures! What a pair those two make in the first one!
And I love the third one where Quinn is expressing interest in the food bowl. Quinn's coloring and the kitty's coloring are so similar they could be sisters of a different mother.

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She is a really good girl. Considering how she would love to treat one of those kittens, she is doing amazing, lol. She amazes me sometimes! She eats raw food, and she has strange dogs run up to her outside when she was eating, and all she does is grab her food and run- no aggression. She also let's me take her food away- think it is definitely a very good sign!

laceface

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catlover19

I wish my dog would cuddle with my cats.
What breed is your dog? It's very cute.
She is a mutt! I got her off craigslist as a jack russel chihuahua, but I really doubt that is her mix. Someday, we will DNA test her and find out!

ninacaliente

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Quinn is ADORABLE!! And I had to LOL at the pics of the cats on top of the mouse cage. Great entertainment for them, but probably makes the mouse a little leary!