How's it hanging?

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Katherine.......
I've gone from a desk job to manual labor with my new landscaping business!!
Much harder than I thought. Today for instance: started at 6:30 used my edger on the current job's sidewalk (a manufacturing facility) The have to shovel up the sod I cut, toss it in the truck and when I have lots I dump it at a place where I get to shovel it off the truck. Then for 2.5 hrs In full sun I shoveled landscaping rock into truck, drove to a place to shovel it off.
I will have really strong arms soon plus burning tons of calories.
I come home really tired and do it all again the next day. But one can't beat being your own boss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

Well Katherine.......
I've gone from a desk job to manual labor with my new landscaping business!!
Much harder than I thought. Today for instance: started at 6:30 used my edger on the current job's sidewalk (a manufacturing facility) The have to shovel up the sod I cut, toss it in the truck and when I have lots I dump it at a place where I get to shovel it off the truck. Then for 2.5 hrs In full sun I shoveled landscaping rock into truck, drove to a place to shovel it off.
I will have really strong arms soon plus burning tons of calories.
I come home really tired and do it all again the next day. But one can't beat being your own boss.
Wow that's great Gail! Sounds like hard work, but what a great way to turn something you're good at into a profit!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katspixiedust

Aww congrats on the new kitty! Hopefully Harley will adjust better than you think. I'll keep my fingers crossed for a smooth transition with the new little guy!
Thanks! We're hoping he adjusts well, I'm sure it'll go better (or worse) than I'm imagining!