How Would You Rate Your Self-Esteem?

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

FORGIVE ME FOR THIS!!!!! I should never have posted it and would delete it but my computer is not working right and I cannot!

I may not like myself but I love this forum and am sorry to have subjected you all to my depression!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

I really like that. Very nice.

Personally, I think I'm okay with myself. I wouldn't get plastic surgery, don't wear much makeup, okay with my height and size. I think I'm a good enough person, though my temper needs a bit of work... like so many people I could probably use a bit more self-esteem, and at times I manage to completely bum myself out... but most of the time, I'm okay.
WTG Ariana!!
Personally, I probably wear too much makeup, I could really go for some surgery here and there 'cuz I think I have a saggy bum, I wish I was taller and one size smaller, my temper probably needs too much work, I seem to have my hand in way too many projects, I have way too soft a heart for my own good, my face does not photograph well, and I am awkward and shy at times. But heck, other than that, I think I'm OK TOO!!

ash_bct

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MyBabies

FORGIVE ME FOR THIS!!!!! I should never have posted it and would delete it but my computer is not working right and I cannot!

I may not like myself but I love this forum and am sorry to have subjected you all to my depression!

I know it might not help much at all, but I like you! Don't be sorry,

grissom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My self esteem sucks. Always have, but I comfort myself by thinking the majority of people are people I don't like, so not liking myself is fairly normal.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted I keep my head up high, I don't think it's in the clouds. I'm getting there, hopefully soon I'll love myself the way alot of people do!