How widely travelled are you?

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been to all the states on the eastern coast except Maine. I've also been to CA, AZ, Nevada, AL, LA, MO, WI, and TX.

I've been to Germany, France, Holland, Belgium, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, England, Ireland, Wales, and Scotland.

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
I used to travel a lot until I started my own business. It's kind of hard to get away when you don't have any employees to take over.

I lived in Scotland for about a year and Austria for almost 2-1/2 years. Other countries I've visited include Greece, Egypt, Israel, Mediterranean islands (Crete, Mykonos, Rhodes, Patmos, Corfu), Italy, Sicily, Jugoslavia (before it split into several different countries), Germany, Switzerland, Holland, England, Canada, New Zealand, Fiji (only a layover at the airport), Mexico. I think I missed a couple in there.

I've probably been in about 3/4 of the U.S. states. Lived in Illinois, Utah, Ohio, Kentucky, Georgia, Arizona. I also did traveling nursing for about two years and got to a lot of different states with that.

lotso'cats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The only country besides the US is Mexico and it was just one or two of the border towns (not too surprising considering I live in South-Central Texas.)

States I've been to are...
Texas (home state)
New Mexico (lived there a year)
California
Colorado
Tennessee (would love to move there)
Arkansas
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Illinois (loved Chicago would have loved to visited the science museum)

Driven through a few but didn't really visit those so I won't count them. So not too well traveled...