How was your New Years??

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw I'm sorry to those of you had a lousy New Year's... don't let it get you down, it is NOT an indication of things to come.

Mine... I stayed at home with my boyfriend and cat. Sounds lame but in all honesty, I loved - we had champagne at midnight, walked around outside at watched the fireworks from the distance and didn't have to battle traffic or any crowds.

Happy 2005 guys!

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I stopped celebrating a year ago - my fist New Years Eve without my wonderful Poodle Schatzi! Last night I was in bed by 11pm BUT I was waked at midnight but what was probably a gunshot! NOW I understand in my city they shoot guns off at midnight on the 31st! I tell you it scared the HECK out of me! My CATS, however were happily sleeping!

I feel sorry for all the people who were trying to sleep when I used to go out and bang pots and pans! LOL!

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been sick in bed most of the day.
I didn't think I drank that much more than I usually do but my body/head is telling me different.
I had 3 friends over and we all were pretty loaded, including Jeff.
They left around 4:30am and left 2 cars behind that they picked up today.
We had a good time, we sat on the front porch the majority of the night talking and laughing.
I just wish this awful feeling would go away!
The headache has subsided some, but I completely feel like I was hit by a truck!