How-To upload a Signature

petfindergal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi TCS gang!

Quick question... I made a sig for myself, but am having trouble uploading it because the image resides on my desktop, not on a website. Is it possible that because I'm only a kitten, I have limited customizing abilities? When I go to the FAQ section, the instructions describe links that I don't seem to have in my User CP... Thanks for the help!

jazzythecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
You may not be able to upload a signature, check in your User CP for Edit Signature, if it is not there then that means you are not old enough on TCS. Usually you have to wait until you are a Young Cat, sometimes you can edit it just before you become a Young Cat. To edit it, you have to upload it to Imageshack or Photobucket and then insert the IMG code into the text-box on Edit Signature. If you cannot upload a signature here yet, you should wait until you are a Young Cat.

Hope this helps,
Jackz, Jazzy & Ginga.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

petfindergal

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Jazzy! According to the rules, a member only needs 5 posts and to be a member of TCS for 24 hours in order to upload a signature. If that's the case, I definitely should be eligible. I've written the web administrator, twice, but haven't gotten any response. Everyday, I check the permissions beneath my Sig box to see if I can upload yet, but with no luck. How did it happen for you?