How To Stop My Cat From Eating Tidy Cat's Breeze Pellets?

kittengare

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I recently purchased Tidy Cat's Breeze cat litter system and noticed that almost immediately, even with some of their poop in the pellets (I put it in there to help them adjust, as recommended), my male cat has tried eating several pellets.

I've read that the pellets are nontoxic, but I would still prefer him not to eat them just in case. It also doesn't seem sanitary, given that there is some poop in there.

Are there any methods I could use to stop my cat from eating the pellets? Do you think that spraying the litter with 'No Chew' spray would work, or would that deter them from using the litter box altogether?

Neo_23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would just switch to a different litter that your cat doesn't try to eat. It's too risky in my opinion to continue to try and use it. This happened with me once with grass litter - just decided not to use it. :dunno:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittengare

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would just switch to a different litter that your cat doesn't try to eat. It's too risky in my opinion to continue to try and use it. This happened with me once with grass litter - just decided not to use it. :dunno:
do you know what would work a good substitute pellet litter?