How to know if I'm really feeding a stray/feral cat ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

litchi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you all for taking time to answer my questions !
I am really excited because I might have a rescue willing to take the white cat in!!
My vet thinks he's an "old" cat because of his teeth, so I kinda felt bad releasing him outside so I started looking for adopters or rescue.
Thanks again you are so great for being there for the kitties :)

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you all for taking time to answer my questions !
I am really excited because I might have a rescue willing to take the white cat in!!
My vet thinks he's an "old" cat because of his teeth, so I kinda felt bad releasing him outside so I started looking for adopters or rescue.
Thanks again you are so great for being there for the kitties :)
:hugs: :hugs: AND A few of these :cross: :cross: for you trying to find another situation for them (if you can) rather than going back outside. That would be wonderful if the rescue can take the white elderly kitty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

litchi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just a little update: the bad news I did not trap the last cat... Cant see him anywhere, doesnt even come to eat. The good news, the rescue took in the white kitty.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just a little update: the bad news I did not trap the last cat... Cant see him anywhere, doesnt even come to eat. The good news, the rescue took in the white kitty.
YAY for the white kitty! So happy that he won't have to live his life back outdoors. You have to feel so good about what you are doing. :hugs: :hugs: Good luck with anymore kitties you may see that need trapping. They do tend to disappear for days sometimes. I am sure he will be back. Good luck !!!!!!! :vibes::vibes::vibes: