How to help mamanyt1953 - Brainstorming

Status
Not open for further replies.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
There are many ideas... one possibility is from an email I got today..
It is from Angell Memorial (MSPCA) ASPCA...

Until some time in July, they will MATCH any donations to their Fund for people who cannot afford Vet Care. Pretty much the same fund as TCS did for my guy, Artie...
They are also mentioning people who have pets, but were financially strapped during Covid.

I can check with them, to see if it is just locally, in Boston; or if it is elsewhere.. I would have to call and speak with someone..

This is just a possibility.. there are many: Chewy, Walmart, etc....

WE do not have to rush into anything.. Bek will be recovering for a bit... But we can toss around ideas and see how they pan out...

P+P's Meom

What if I don't want to stay calm?
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think PayPal is a great solution! Once you have an account, you can get a PayPal debit card. It works just like any other debit card, you can use it anywhere you'd use a bank debit card. I love mine to pieces!

But I'm not sure on details on filling it. My friend sends me $ via Facebook and I can add to it from my bank account . . . I'd think there's other options as well.

But for actual ease of use, I think it's a good idea.
:lovecat:

A paypal account that people can donate to would probably be the best thing for anyone wanting to send her money. Chewy accepts paypal, and it can be used on amazon even if they don't directly accept it.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise

strider rose

cat toy lady and cat mom to 3
Top Cat
Purraise
i dont know much about pay pal but do know that you can use it for many different services though. I have mine for my cat toys that i sell

Status
Not open for further replies.