How to Get Away with Murder

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Did anyone watch this show? It took me a while to get into it at the beginning of the season, but wow, the last few episodes were crazy!

The scenes last week with Cicely Tyson were fantastic!

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't stay up that late, but you've made me want to tape it now!  I happen to LOVE murder and mayhem, I watch Blacklist!

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Did anyone watch this show? It took me a while to get into it at the beginning of the season, but wow, the last few episodes were crazy!

The scenes last week with Cicely Tyson were fantastic!
i've watched this show. it's been a while since i've watched further episodes of it though -- i watch through a roku and hulu plus, so i can catch up on the episodes i haven't seen.

yes, the episodes at the beginning were okay, but as the show has progressed they've really kept my interest.

i tend to watch certain types of shows for a while, then switch. lately i've been watching a lot of nature shows (jasper, our foster, enjoys them too!).

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes!!!!!

Wow! what a season ending episode!!  Left so many questions!!! People here have not seen the entire series so I am holding back for fear of spoiling it for them...

wow--that is all I can say!

Cicely Tyson was great! Her scenes were amazing with Analise...

I have a theory; really more questions than theory...

It is hard to get into, but you do get hooked onto it....all the twists and turns...I find I have to turn the sound of really loud to hear all the tiny clues....

I do belong to their FB page...

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh yea\h, what a great ending and a great program.  Viola Davis is a fantastic actress and she played a great part in this show.  I'm so glad her lover got out of jail, I just couldn't stand this innocent man being in prison.  Looking forward to next season.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i've watched this show. it's been a while since i've watched further episodes of it though -- i watch through a roku and hulu plus, so i can catch up on the episodes i haven't seen.

yes, the episodes at the beginning were okay, but as the show has progressed they've really kept my interest.

i tend to watch certain types of shows for a while, then switch. lately i've been watching a lot of nature shows (jasper, our foster, enjoys them too!).
I love David Attenborough.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i enjoy his shows too. he has quite a few shows.
Starting from the 1950's so must be hundreds.
I love his voice.
i was watching one once, many years ago, and he was with the meercats. The camera went away to look at stuff and when it came back the watch out meercat was on his shoulder!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I watch the Blacklist too! :D