How tall are you????

februa

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
LOL the bathtub comment rules!
Im 168cm, or about 5'6"
I still cant reach everything, and like that in Lab Jason is around to reach things on top shelves....at home Im a counter climber, thought admittedly, I usually dont put anything on the top shelves I cant reach! AThey are totally bare lol!!!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm 5'5". I got my Mom's height and my Dad's feet...size 9-9 1/2.... DH is 6'2"...tall enough to do any reaching. I feel bad for him because he has to bend over to do dishes and things like that and ends up stiff in the back and things.

One of my very best friends is 4'11"....back in HS we had a friend who was 6'6" and a bit thick
He nicknamed her 4 foot 11. Also one that is not politically correct and just pain mean! I had another short friend in junior high and some tall kid nicknamed her Polly Pocket.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

I'm 5'10" and I've always been happy w/ my weight but my favorite part is no one ever guesses my weight because of the height. My boss (who's 5'ish on a good day) jokes that she hired me because I can reach the top shelves. LOL My honey and I are the same height flat footed which is why I bought low heals for our wedding.
I told my friend that I gained 20 pounds in the past year and she was like, "Where did you put it?!" No one ever believes me when I tell them how much I weigh. Part of that is clever shopping and dressing though.

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Mirinae

I'm 5'1".

I fit perfectly in a bathtub. So there.
I'm envious of that. I haven't taken a bath in my own home for over a year cuz the water won't come high enough to cover even half of me. I have borrowed a friends tub though which I'd steal if I could!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by LokisMum

Another 5'8" er! That's kind of scary, because Neet, Sarah and I are all blonde too! What about you Gail?
I'm 5'8" as well. Although, I'm a brunette!

huyi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
5'9" so i never really need to wear heels and my mother is smaller than me. my uncle is very tall over 6'

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
5'10" here, I'm the person always reaching stuff for short people in the grocery store

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by missymotus

5'10" here, I'm the person always reaching stuff for short people in the grocery store
I love kind tall people who do that for me

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AmberThe Bobcat

I'm 6' 3"
You can come here and reach all of the things on the top shelf for me