How spoiled are your kitties?

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ares and Hypnos - spoiled?
Yes they are. They have furniture and toys galore, they eat top quality food, and get loads of play and attention. They are definitely numero uno in our household

mistressotdark

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh my cats are pretty spoiled! i'm always out looking for cat toys..or treats or catfood..lol I go to that aisle first before looking for food for me and the boyfriend..lol
I buy them stuff..but my little girl likes 2 basic things.....a good game of string (me dangling either yarn or string or a shoelace)..and a good game of chase the light...
my little boy amuses himself most of the time..with the toy mouse or jingle ball...

tutti_bella

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Lucy Belle is not a spoilt brat even though she does get plenty of toys and affection. I do admonish her and set house rules for her to follow. She has however, master that wide eyed look whenever she breaks the rule. It's so cute that I forget why I was angry at her in the first place.

She just got a massive 78" cat tree and her daddy also bought her an activity cube. Being an only kitty, she definitely is the center of attention in my household. Even my catless friends, whenever they pop in for a visit, can't help showering her with lots of kisses and petting. She absolutely enjoys them and has almost become the reason why my friends come for a visit.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My girls are well looked after and well loved, but I don't think they're spoiled.

mrswrd

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Spoiled isn't the word:

Maggie demands a night time routine before she can lay down for the night. If I don't do it just right we start all over it again. This usually happens after I fall asleep. Granted she is walking on my chest to my face to give me kisses to wake me up. But instead of rolling over and going back to sleep, I do the routine (sometimes i fall back asleep during) but I do eventually get it right.

Lexi - I have seen her throw a little tantrum. I actually witnessed her taking her paw and just knocking something off the table if she doesn't get her way. I couldn't believe it.