how small is ur smallest adult cat

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lily is our tiniest, but not by much. Lily is just over 6 pounds (a little heavy for a Singapura since she was spayed).

At her last Vet visit Felicity is just a couple of ounces heavier than Lily at 6.5 pounds. She lost a little weight after Adelaide came inside as the two of them don't get on. We keep trying to keep her weight up by feeding her Hills as we and the Vet agreed that we don't want her losing any more weight. She really is like a big fluffy snowball, loads of fur but no substance to her. She is otherwise healthy, so if she doesn't put on weight we will feed her kitten food for a while to put a few ounces on her skinny frame.

amandaofcols

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
My smallest is Bandit. At 8 pounds he is a little over half Max's size (13) and Bandit is the submissive one though he will torment Max trying to play with him!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only got one kitkat, and he's a big fluffy fatty, lol. No smallness in my house! Ha ha!

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Olivia is probably 6lb. She feels like a feather compared to the others. She is very long and fluffy though so she doesn't look too small. She's just thin and light. I'd say she makes up for it in purrsonality! She's got the fear of Bunny in her and thats about it!

reddicequeen

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hah...remy is the baby at 9 months...he weighs 11 pounds. His mom at 2 weighs 12.5
No lightweights here....