How old is she really? Please help.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

One warning about the Wellness kitten food...it causes VERY stinky poops!  Just be warned.  LOL
oh trust me! i'm feeling the effects -__- the poops i don't mind so much..i mean..what am i gonna do? but the farts is what kills me 
 my babies prefer to fart while they're cuddling with mama. its like they take turns or something -__- lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I tried to upload a video but was unsuccessful.

Please see the link. its a video of them on my IG page, and I've made it public for who ever would like to see.

this is Charlie getting annoyed with Jet and setting her straight! haha

Last edited by a moderator:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes, Charlie's very good with 'the paw'!  
  ... Mind you, it kind a looks like he's knighting her or anointing her too:-D  

With the L Lysine, my boy is on that for his Feline Herpes Virus, it blocks the virus so the cat gets fewer outbreaks and therefore less pain and fewer secondary eye and respiratory infections.  Mouse is definitely better for being on  it.  If you're giving it to a cat or kitten the vet hasn't prescribed it for just make sure the cat's liver and kidneys are nice and healthy and watch their diet: it affects the way they metabolize some proteins like Argenine which cats need and can put extra stain on the kidneys.  Some people give it to all their cats, others like me are a bit more cautious, I think it depends on your vet and what information you have about your cats' general health.

I have attached a couple of links on spaying and neutering here which are from the International Cat Care Site.  They include discussions on the ages considered appropriate, plus the potential risks where surgery is undertaken early or late in a kitten's development.  You might decide it would be good to share with the shelter Jet came through once you have read them.  Charlie and Jet are very lucky to have been adopted with you.

http://www.icatcare.org/advice/keeping-your-cat-healthy/neutering-your-cat

http://www.icatcare.org/sites/default/files/PDF/1-timing-of-neutering1.pdf