How often do your cats do the tail quiver?

deedeemay

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by fifi1puss

Thats really horrible. Not only does hitting a cat do ABSOLUTELY nothing to help curb an unwanted behavoir it's just cruel. She is trying to say she is happy and your mom hits her....unbelievable. Please keep trying to educate her about cats and cat behavoir. Get a book at the library and come to her with your fascinating 'discoveries' about your cat Katie. Maybe coming from an authority will help sway her that its not appropriate to hit an animal.
Sorry I have to agree with fifi1puss here, hitting an animal is just cruel. It may cause some damage to Katie later on in her life. I do apologize for saying that, but it is true.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Danny doesn't do it very often. Sometimes he'll do it when I am feeding him. My parent's cat Felix loves his food and quivers at the mention of dinner!

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've actually never really thought about it!

Molly does the irritated tail quiver at least once a day, generally at lack of speedy service or at the imprudent younger cats' behavoir.

Slaine does the lying on her side lashing her tail on the ground thing too when play-fighting. The BF and I assume this is kitty smack-talk.

othie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Moz

n.,m'/\\
/ vc

That was Squee

Anyway, how often do your cats do the 'tail quiver'? The other night Scratch did it twice within two minutes and Squee did it about ten minutes ago. I think it's cute!
I'm not sure if its the same thing, but spirit will do this when she's looking out the window....of course she isn't looking at the birds, no that would be to normal, she's watching the leaves fly in the wind