How often do you

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay for those of you with long hair how often do you put your hair in a pony tail. Mine is actually in a ponytail quite often. And I like high ones too. The ones that make your hair kind of bouncy like genies in I dream of genie. which I am not sure how the men would look with hair like hers. But I like it and I always leave a bit of small strands down. I have little curls on each side of my face and I leave them down so they will frame my face.

critter crazy

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Tavia'smom

Okay for those of you with long hair how often do you put your hair in a pony tail. Mine is actually in a ponytail quite often. And I like high ones too. The ones that make your hair kind of bouncy like genies in I dream of genie. which I am not sure how the men would look with hair like hers. But I like it and I always leave a bit of small strands down. I have little curls on each side of my face and I leave them down so they will frame my face.
Every Day!!!! Just like yours too, I love high pony tails!!!

kaleetha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nearly every day. But recently I've been experimenting with a butterfly clip.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have really long hair and I wear my hair up every day in a ponytail. I don't really leave it down that often because it gets in the way too much

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pretty much every day, at least every other day. Most of the time I wear it in a messy bun.

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hate long hair now, so when I have it I have to have it off my neck so a high pony tail it is.

For years I had long hair (at one time down to my knees), then for years to the middle of my back or to my shoulder blades. Then I went to shoulder length and eventually jaw length and back to shoulder blades. For the past 2 years I've had short, off my neck length hair. Much easier to look after because I have to wash my hair everyday because I have a very oily scalp. Looking after long hair was too much of a chore.

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I to have pretty long hair, even in a ponytail it gets in the way. So I double it up in a band! May I add, I think I would freak if I ever had to cut it!

ssmith0385

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Too often. I'm a law student so every day almost - its just so much easier. On important days (like for oral argument) or when I am going out at night or with friends I try to style and wear it down.. my friends all say I should wear it down more often

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can never keep my hair in a pony tail, it slips out. Usually I twist it up and stick in a no slip clip. It makes my hair wavy when I take it out.

leto86

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I had long hair, it was ALWAYS up in a pony tail. Even when I slept sometimes. It got less messy that way. I hated my long hair and it was always in my way... putting it up solved my problems.

I much prefer short which I have now.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the only thing I don't like about ponytails si if I let my hair down that little wave where it was pulled up doesn't come out even with brushing I have to wash it before it comes out. Especially if my hair was wet before I put it up. And my hair is so thick that if I put it up and its wet then it stays really damp the whole time its up and it takes about two hours to dry because I air dry it. And its down to about my mid back. It used to be all the way down to my waist. And I went for a trim and asked the girl to cut it to my mid back and she cut it just below my shoulder. And now I keep it at my mid back but I think I am going to let it grow back out but keep it layered. But I always have them do long layers so I can still put it in a ponytail.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is chin length- & I'll ususally put mine up just during the weekends. I don't like to put it up too much because I don't want it to break my hair, some of the bands are so harsh on your hair!

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is always in a ponytail since I don't go out much. It isn't good for you. I have been trying to wear a headband until around bedtime. I can't stand hair in my face. When I go out I pull the sides up with a clip. I don't like going out with ponytails cause it just looks like a fluffy bush.