How often do you clean your mouse?

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have had an optical since they first came out. We replace it last year when we got a new computer....it was well worth the investment. I'm thinking we need to replace our old keyboard with the one that came with the computer because the spacebar has been acting goofy since yesterday.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catloverin_ks

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well geesh guys, I am feeling a bit outdated!!
Actually the mouse came with our computer so havent thought much about getting a different one.....BUT I may be cheking into it. LOL....are they expensive?

angelkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an optical mouse too.. When I had a roller ball mouse, I had to clean that stupid thing soo much..

strange_wings

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have an optical mouse and have to clean hair out of it every couple of weeks. The scroll wheel usually gets dirty too.

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i also have a Wireless optical here, god the rollerball one brings back memories, hated that thing to much hassle cleaning it out all the time. now all i have to make sure is the cats dont play with the box thing that sits underneath for the mouse if it gets moved sometimes it goes out of range.

mechanicalman

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, what year is this? Get an optical mouse. You could pickup a basic Microsoft or Logitech optical mouse at Office Depot, Staples, or Circuit City for $15.