How nosey are you?

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
50- Actually I'm surprised it wasn't higher than that!
Yes, I admit to being nosey at times, I love to watch my neighbors and just "people watch" in general. So yes, I'm nosey, curious, inquisitive. I don't consider myself the "gossip type" though.

kathryn41

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got 20 too. I thought it would be higher, but I generally am into 'live and let live' so I guess it shows up here:-).

Kathryn

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your score: 0

You haven't got a curious bone in your body... at least not about other people's affairs. Perhaps you simply think it's none of your business and respect their privacy, or you just have better things to think about. Whatever the case, you show a high level of respect by not sticking your nose where it doesn't belong. The people in your life surely feel they can trust you, and you probably expect the same in return. Way to go!

caterpillar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
A big 0!

I guess I don't want to know, hear, or see anybody's dirty laundry!

The e-mail question that gave some of the quiz takers a 10 was a little tempting, however, if I just broke up with my bf, I'd be so angry, depressed, po'd, etc.. that I wouldn't want to see his e-mail.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i got a 60. i'm kinda surprised...but on the other hand, if question 1 hadn't said i was running late, i would've stayed to listen
so i guess i'm pretty nosy - i call it an enquiring mind!
from the site...
While you've definitely got an inquisitive nature, you keep it in check and avoid prying into other people's business. Sometimes you go out of your way to get the scoop, for particularly juicy tidbits, but other times you respect their need for privacy. Curiosity is a natural emotion, and even valuable for creativity and work, but you seem to be aware of the fact that there can be too much of a good thing. Be careful that your snoopy inclination doesn't get you into trouble - most people don't appreciate being monitored. Show the same level of respect for others that you expect in return and you should be heading in the right direction.

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i scored a 40 however there was one question, if you were in the grocery store and observed someone swat their kid on the butt would you get involved? i said no because a swat on the butt never hurt anyone, however if i saw someone actually hit their child inappropriately i would (and have) get involved

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i scored 60

i never even gossip but maybe gossip is different from nosiness, didn't think i was nosy either but apparently i am a litle bit heheh

While you've definitely got an inquisitive nature, you keep it in check and avoid prying into other people's business. Sometimes you go out of your way to get the scoop, for particularly juicy tidbits, but other times you respect their need for privacy. Curiosity is a natural emotion, and even valuable for creativity and work, but you seem to be aware of the fact that there can be too much of a good thing. Be careful that your snoopy inclination doesn't get you into trouble - most people don't appreciate being monitored. Show the same level of respect for others that you expect in return and you should be heading in the right direction.

Not "Nosey" --- but "Curious". Sounds better.
sounds better to me, how does that saying go?

'curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought it back'

felicia

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a 75. What can I say? I did my college internship with a bunch of state investigators....learned how to be nosy from the best!

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Fran: peeking into everyone's window! You're the "Queen of nosey"!

iv'e been thinking about my score and i guess if it's something interesting like a huge fight then i'm out there but i don't gossip, can't stand all the gossipers in the tiny town i live in

and i'm excellent at keeping secrets too, that's got to be a good thing...except when everyone comes to you to tell you all their problems because they know you won't blab

felicia

lovemycodygirl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I scored 30!

I tell you, a little snooping never hurts! I hacked into my ex-boyfriend's email because I suspected him of cheating. HE WAS...and I caught him red-handed and the freak still denied it!

I tell you, the hacking was best thing I ever did!!!

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only got a 40. I am curious, but I usually don't ask if I feel like it's none of my business.