*How much time do you spend on TCS?*

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just curious-

How much time do you usually spend on here everyday? Though this would be a fun poll to see.
AND BE HONEST!!!!!

A poll will be up momentarily...

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Too much,
but I can't get up without disturbing the cat!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It depends. Weeknights, it's probably about two hours, but on weekends it could very well be four or five. I have a tendency to go on line, visit here, and then attend to other things while logged in here (e.g., cooking dinner, playing with Jamie, sneaking a smoke, emptying the dishwasher, or visiting other sites), so I really can't "quantify" precisely.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yup, way too much time! I gotta check out what's going on here first before I attend to less significant stuff like, oh, work emails!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pushylady

Yup, way too much time! I gotta check out what's going on here first before I attend to less significant stuff like, oh, work emails!
Yeah, answering emails takes up too much of my TCS time.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I voted 6+ hours - only cuz Im usually on TCS all day when Im at work - and thats 8 hours

TCS keeps me sane while I'm at work!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey....I LIED....can I vote a second time? I had voted 2 hours, knowing full well that it was more than that, but ashamed to admit that it is probably more like 3-4 that I`m actually on this site every day.(although not all at one time , OF COURSE! You know, on again, off again between doing things in my REAL life, while loooonging to come back here and sit in the lounge and visit.)
Then I REALLY felt guilty when i saw how readily you all admitted how much you are here...so decided to "Fess Up". (Why heck, it`s just after 2:00 in the morning here, I just got up to pee and thought i`d check out what`s going on...so here i am...and i have`nt even gone to the bathroom yet!!!) :-)
Hey! ....IREALLY do have to go! Catch ya`ll later.
Linda

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

Hey....I LIED....can I vote a second time? I had voted 2 hours, knowing full well that it was more than that, but ashamed to admit that it is probably more like 3-4 that I`m actually on this site every day.(although not all at one time , OF COURSE! You know, on again, off again between doing things in my REAL life, while loooonging to come back here and sit in the lounge and visit.)
Then I REALLY felt guilty when i saw how readily you all admitted how much you are here...so decided to "Fess Up". (Why heck, it`s just after 2:00 in the morning here, I just got up to pee and thought i`d check out what`s going on...so here i am...and i have`nt even gone to the bathroom yet!!!) :-)
Hey! ....IREALLY do have to go! Catch ya`ll later.
Linda
You can't have your vote changed. It is written in stone forever... FOREVER!!!
(echo echo echo
)

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

You can't have your vote changed. It is written in stone forever... FOREVER!!!
(echo echo echo
)
Hey!!! Who made you the boss, Ryan??? :-)
Besides.......I`m OOOOOOLDER than you are!!!!! (WAAAAAAAY OLDER!)
And besides, young man....what are you doing out of bed at this hour anyhow?
Linda

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by stampit3d

Hey!!! Who made you the boss, Ryan??? :-)
Besides.......I`m OOOOOOLDER than you are!!!!! (WAAAAAAAY OLDER!)
And besides, young man....what are you doing out of bed at this hour anyhow?
Linda
I'm a boss?
Nobody told me! Why am I always the last to know?!

By the way, I just noticed your sig is huge. Can you please reduce it? Otherwise one of the sig-eating kitties will gulp it down in a flash. I have no control over them.
Cute sig though.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
An average weekday is probably about 4 hours, all told. Weekends vary a lot, and I'm back and forth with other things, so I'd have to guess anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I marked "I don't know" because my time here varies day to day. Depending on how much time I get on the computer befor someone kicks me off!