How Much Time Do You Spend At TCS?

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to post here again
! I always have this page up and ready to go. I am on TCS ALL the time.... I want to make it my home page but DH will have me committed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Feralvr

I had to post here again
! I always have this page up and ready to go. I am on TCS ALL the time.... I want to make it my home page but DH will have me committed
Tell him he already knows you're a "crazy cat lady", so what difference does it make?

Asteria

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I first joined almost 5 years ago I was on here a lot. I didn't have a cat (scary thought!) when I first found this site, but I bookmarked it and as soon as I brought home Molly I joined. Then less than a week later I went back and got Polly.
I was so happy.

I didn't come on a lot for a while for many reasons:

-health problems
-being a minor; my communication was limited not being able to PM or post in certain forums. I wasn't a fan of that.

-balancing TCS with other websites and online groups
-feeling like I didn't belong and like people didn't want me around here
-lack of time

Now that I'm adult and have the adult privileges, have lots of time, and I'm not in the hospital a lot like I was, you guys are so not going to get rid of me. Sorry.

mary'scalico

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm still fairly new, but I've been popping in everyday to see what's up. I just recently got internet so it can be a little addicting, you know? I'm glad I found this site. It's nice to see there are other people out there who care about their pets.

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is like my other facebook. I will open and close it every few minutes, just to see if there is anything else good going on.