How much sleep do you get?

crystal211

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We get 6-7 hours a sleep a night during the week, and maybe a few more on the weekend if we sleep in a bit, but that rarely happens because of the schedule our bodies are on.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually don't stay up much past 10 pm. DH alarm clock goes off at 5:30 but I lay in bed till about 6:45 at Ox is bellering for his moist food!!
There have been studies that less than 8 hrs of sleep is a factor in heart attacks for women.
Sometimes I will nap late afternoon esp if a job was physically demanding.

mirinae

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GailC

There have been studies that less than 8 hrs of sleep is a factor in heart attacks for women.
Well, poo. Could someone please mention this to my cats? I already have enough heart attack factors in my medical history; I don't need to add to the list!

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well I prefer 8+, if I can sleep in I can go for about 10-12 hours...

I GET about 6-7 but it's my own fault for staying up to late. I just never seem to get to bed early. If I get 6-7 hrs 2 or 3 nights in a row I am just OUT of it at work- I've even started falling asleep standing up before and another time while someone was talking to me in a one on one conversation!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I usually get as much as I want because I don't start work until 4pm. I usually get up with my boyfriend in the morning to say bye when he goes to work and then I go back to sleep until I feel like getting up. I usually sleep for 10-12 hours just because I have nothing better to do.

scuffy&samantha

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am a full time wife and a mother of two kitties,
so I get like 9 to 10 hours of sleep, sometimes 8.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would just like to say that I went to bed at 7:30 last night, got up at 12:30 for about 15 minutes and then went back to bed till 6:15
for a grand total of about 10.5 hrs of sleep?! i am feeling very welll-rested today