How much re-introduction do I need to do with my kittens

kittendaddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So I'm picking up my kittens from the vet this evening after being away from the house since Friday morning. Do I need to do any re-introduction type stuff or let the kittens find stuff on their own. My only real concern is with the litter box.

lamiatron

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
So I'm picking up my kittens from the vet this evening after being away from the house since Friday morning. Do I need to do any re-introduction type stuff or let the kittens find stuff on their own. My only real concern is with the litter box.
it really depends on your kittens. Since they will be coming back from the vet, and i'm not too sure why they are going there and how long their recovery time might be (if there is any), I would think it would be best to keep them in one room with all their things. So as to minimize them getting lost, stuck, or having them be hidden for when you really need to administer care or medication to them...at least for a few days. you will be able to tell when they want to go back to being out and back to their regular old self...