How much does your cat weigh

nekokaasan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The boys just went to the vet for a wellness check today.

Spike - 13.4 pounds
Cotton - 11.3 pounds

This is up from their last vet visit about 7 months ago, when Spike weighed 6.6 pounds and Cotton weighed 4.7 pounds. They just turned a year old on May 5th. (They are littermates.)

Our boys are rescues, and we think they are a Siamese mix, but we don't know for sure. The vet said today that their weights are fine, and that they are both in excellent health! They were also very well behaved on the car ride and at the vet's office.

<---proud meowmy!

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zebra whos about 13 months old is 3 pounds. She hasn't gotten any bigger since she was about 3 months old.
Milo was 8 pounds last time he got weighed and has gained a bit so he would be about 9 or 10 pounds now
Big Milo was 22 pounds when we weighed him. He is not really fat, he is just built really big.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sash's last checkup he was a little over 14lbs, at his heaviest he was 16lbs. He's pretty active though for a big guy.
He probably shouldn't be more than 13lbs, but we're working on it!

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gee let's see here

Dunkin weighs 15.1/2
Mickey weighs 14
Zazzy weigs about 12 1/2
Zinger weighs 11
Ziggy weighs 10 1/2
Miniman weighs 10
Sissy weighs 11
Cammy weighs 11 1/2

So I own 98 1/2 lbs worth
OMG that's alot
That's enough for sure

cearbhaill

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
On their seven months birthday:
Renfield- 10½ lbs.
Rochester 9 lbs.
Loomis 10½ lbs.

Loomis and Renfield weigh exactly the same, Loomis is much bigger, and still Renfield looks thin- he's just dense weight.

Loomis doesn't look fat but when you pick him up his gut feels heavy. I've started cutting back on his food a tad and upping his exercise. I free fed dry overnight while they were kittens but I guess it's time to stop.

And Rochester out eats everyone and is still the smallest. What a bunch of weirdo's!

releko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
last time the boys were at the vet:

Darwin - 15lbs
Parker - 10lbs

yes, darwin is a big boy. but he's all muscle. if you click on the link in my profile you can see a montage of my baby boys.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

So I own 98 1/2 lbs worth
What a way to think about it!
I just wanted to add that I weighed Lucky last night and it appears that she has lost 1lb over the last month and a half or so since i switched her diet (again). I'm going to see if i can take her over to the vet to try on the real scale!!!

shadow_kitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Shadow is 6.7 pounds. The vet wants her to be about 7.5 pounds. She is just over 1 year old. She was 1 year old on may 15th.

semiferal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine range from 6.4# to about 15#. All are full grown and s/n. The biggest is 5 years old and the smallest is 3.

fblady

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Trixie is 13 1/2 lbs. and is still overweught-she was 17 lbs at one point!!! She has had fatty liver syndrome and was diagnosed with diabetes in the Fall. 2 shots a day-she costs us a fortune, but we love her, so it doesn't matter!!!