How many times...

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lovemycodygirl

Thanks guys! I love that show...but thank your lucky stars we don't have sound on here!!! Meow, meow!
Oh yes, that cat was the noisy one heheh, my Husband loved the episode where it was on heat, he laughed so much tears were streaming down his face

He did that during kung pow, monty python and the holy grail and starship troopers too lol

felicia

juniper

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Never have been, but would like to at some point (preferably between 24-30) if I meet the right person (which I sincerely hope I do).

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

I voted once, but it's a bit more complicated than that. I've been married for almost 25 years (silver anniversary at the end of June). Before that, I lived with a guy for several years, and when I wanted to marry my current husband, I found out that I already had a "common law" marriage! My ex was 9 years older than me, a city employee (cop), and since I was a student at the time, he had me listed as his dependent for tax and insurance purposes. That was enough to give us "common law" status! It came as a bit of a shock to learn that we'd either have to get a legal divorce, or prove that we hadn't "cohabited" for an entire 5 years. Luckily, we had split up a couple of times, and when I moved back "home", I changed my car insurance and the address on my driver's license, and still had all the records, so we managed to get things sorted out without an actual divorce. My ex has now been living with a terrific woman for 22 years, and they have a common law marriage. So my answer should properly be "at least 1 1/2 times".
My sister, despite being aware of the problems L. and I had, has also managed to establish a common law marriage with her s.o. in another state. The idea might seem archaic, but it's definitely a good idea to see if the law applies where you live, and what the "qualifications" are.
Never been married, would really like to someday. In Michigan we don't have common law marriage but if we did me and my BF would be. We've been together almost 8 years now and living together the last 7 1/2. Everyone always askes us why we don't just get married. To us, it really is just a piece of paper and I always say it's easier and CHEAPER to break up than it is to get divorced! I would like to get married and we have actually talked about it, but it is so expensive and basicly we don't really want anyone there! Family sucks on both of our sides. We'd prefer to go somewhere and have fun and get married as a bonus. (Like Vegas) the whole cheesy thing, might as well have fun if it's just a piece of paper, right?

shem

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I got married for the first time on Halloween in 2004 in black. My husband is 16 years older than me and he is my world. Oh.. and of course so is the cat!!

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy married from november 6 1999 and still runing

My all respects to all dear friends...
for your brave actitud to make front to his own life!
...All of you are great persons, and I proud to call you "My Friends"
Thank you so much for share with me.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just once, to my dear hubby for two years as of May 25. I never thought I'd get married, and we lived together for 12 years before we got married. We also considered it to be just a piece of paper, but, somehow, things change once you make the committment. It's just so much better!