How many Tatoo do you have?

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2, both done when I was 18 and during a rough period when I was dirt poor and depressed out of my mind. Neither tattoo is fit to be viewed, IMO.

Needless to say, I want them both removed as they are on my arms and quite large. The problem is it that it is a pricey procedure, and I can't afford it right now.

I think I'll remain tattoo free after they're removed.

jdpesz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
None for me, thanks.
To each his own, I say. I agree that tattooing is a fascinating and highly skilled art form, but I'm afraid I find that too many tattoos on one body interferes with the art that God created when he made us. I hope you don't think I'm dumb for feeling that way, and I certainly don't mean to dis anyone for having tattoos!

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are definitely not for everyone!

My sweetie is constantly counseling young girls about whether they are really still going to love the hot pink teddy bear on the side of their neck when they are 40 or if they are still going to be with their thug boyfriends long after they get their name tattooed across the top of their wrist.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just have to add this.... Tattoos are ADDITIVE!!!!
I got one less then a month ago and thought "Yeap. This is the LAST one"... ... about a 2 weeks later I called my artist and asked him "how much would it be for my childrens names on my left shoulder blade?"

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have a cute little blue butterfly on my left hip bone. its really cute. that is the only one i have but i really want something tribal on my lower back. That probably will never happen since the guy i wanted to design it passed away before he could do it...
maybe i will find someone else with as good of design skill as him...

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jenni

I don't have any and never will as i have a severe phobia of needles, i would love to have one though.
I have the BIGGEST fear of needles! When I have to give blood or get a shot, I FREAK
..been known to run too

But for some reason, Im not afraid to get a tattoo.
I look at getting a tattoo like having a baby. It may hurt while doing it, but in the end it pays of and is with you for life!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you look at my avatar, you see the graphic that I have as a tattoo on my left ankle, without the background color. Just the moon itself, with the clouds.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by krazy kat2

They are definitely not for everyone!

My sweetie is constantly counseling young girls about whether they are really still going to love the hot pink teddy bear on the side of their neck when they are 40 or if they are still going to be with their thug boyfriends long after they get their name tattooed across the top of their wrist.
Picking carefully is the key when getting a tatoo & never going on impulse. It is after all going to be with you the rest of your life, or cost a small fortune to have removed. That's why as much as I want another one I'm trying to really think about it. I was thinking some sort of cat, but I want it to look cool, not just a cartoon cat.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i have one.. i would love to get more, but I work in an office setting and need to maintain my professional appearance. But if I ever hit the lotto and can do what I want I will get more. I would really like to have my whole back done.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No tatoos and no piercings - not even ears. I have, however, during an iresponsible weekend, painted flowers on my body and went to a bar.

vibiana

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'd love to be around in 50 or 60 years when all these people who thought tattoos were cool are in nursing homes with droopy inky skin ... lmao

Sorry, but I think they're tacky looking. But to each their own.

angelicmorgan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have a four leaf clover on my right hip/pelvic area. I got it for luck. I hope to get another one on my lower back. A cross that my sister designed.

angelicmorgan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rang_27

Picking carefully is the key when getting a tatoo & never going on impulse. It is after all going to be with you the rest of your life, or cost a small fortune to have removed. That's why as much as I want another one I'm trying to really think about it. I was thinking some sort of cat, but I want it to look cool, not just a cartoon cat.
I agree that you should research and be sure that what you get is for sure what you want. I feel that you should also think about location, because you don't want to look tacky in a fancy dress or not be able to hide it for important events.

baileynyc

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

you cant see the whole thing but its a half/quarter sleeve.......tribal, japanese wind bars, rocks, water, etc............underneath is an asian style dragon and what not, pretty much into my armpit and down to just above my elbow (black and gray)........
on my right arm is my leprachaun, my name in old english, and a siberian tiger with some rocks and grass and on top is a mexican eagle off of one of their "paper" money bills to remember my honeymoon in Mexico (slightly altered)...........(my right arm is gonna be my color arm and the left will be B&G)..........
im waiting on my guy to finish drawing something up to finish up my right arm (underneath, half/quarter sleave like the left)......
its gonna be a shark but with a koi style water/backround style............(UPDATE 1/13/06-going this week either tuesday or wednesday, also getting something small added to the left, black and white arm)..............

alright, i took some pics of the rest...........

pay no attention tho the excess body hair & fat.........

Robb

rachelh1018

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't want any either. I think the ones on the lower back of something small is cute, but I would never do it. When I turned 18 I got my belly button pierced and 2 weeks later took it out.