How many pillows?

staciej

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have a twin bed so it's hard to fit 2 pillows on it but we try. Normally, I use a very nice latex pillow that Devin also uses sometimes. Although he has taken to dragging it down to the beanbag chair where he'll sleep. Which means I'm normally sleeping on JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji]! So my answer could be 0 but I try to keep the pillow on the bed as much as possiable.

Theres also another pillow on the bed, a flat one since JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] loves flat ones although he mostly spends the night on my pillow or his head is right below it since he hates the poofyness of latex!

I also have a small decortive pillow, a longer queen sized pillow thats over the beanbag chair and another JosÃ[emoji]169[/emoji] pillow (flat and useless) that I'll snuggle sometimes.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3- a normal pillow, a feather pillow, then a kind of decorative one at the headboard, that says "Cats leave pawprints on your heart"

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have two feather pillows, but I'm really only "allowed" to sleep on part of one. Gracie insists on sleeping on the same pillow I use (which doesn't leave much room for me) and Katie or Claire is usually on the other.
I've thought about getting another, but they'd probably take it over too!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sleep on three, but I've gotten into this weird habit of sliding down so my head isn't on the pillows, but on the bed, right below my pillows..

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lionessrampant

I had girls doing Tae Bo in my cabin after Taps. And one who listened to hip hop music so loud on her personal CD player that I could hear the lyrics over in teh next bunk.

Come Reveille and we were always the exhausted dragging ones.

I'm glad there's another IAC alum out there....Sound the Call, Kim!
Land of the Stately Pine!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

I sleep on three, but I've gotten into this weird habit of sliding down so my head isn't on the pillows, but on the bed, right below my pillows..
Lol, isn't that annoying?! I sometimes do that too, in my sleep....I wake up and half of me isn't on the bed, so my head isn't on the pillows either

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

Lol, isn't that annoying?! I sometimes do that too, in my sleep....I wake up and half of me isn't on the bed, so my head isn't on the pillows either
It is! But I have really short legs, so my feet don't go over the side.. I'm really short!

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by h~chan

It is! But I have really short legs, so my feet don't go over the side.. I'm really short!
Well I'm kind of short too - but then again, so is my bed!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two...I use one and Pat uses one. Harvey shares mine with me. Tailer sleeps between us and doesn't use a pillow. Forest sleeps between my legs and uses my fanny as a pillow.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You're all a bunch of pillow hogs!
I just use one to rest my head on. Sometimes my arm is around the other one. None if this multiple pillow madness!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sweetiecat3

Well I'm kind of short too - but then again, so is my bed!
My bed's pretty big.. especially for one person..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

You're all a bunch of pillow hogs!
I just use one to rest my head on. Sometimes my arm is around the other one. None if this multiple pillow madness!
What? You mean 6 is too many!?