How many people are willing to admit that your best friend is a cat?

punkygirl0101

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I enjoy spending time at home, with my pets then out partying with friends. I do have a social life, but with one friend who is a dog lover, pretty much everything we do is dog related.

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For many many years my cats were my best friends. I would come home from work, open the door and had little smiling cat faces looking up at me saying, "We are so glad your home". Kitty hugs all around.

Haveing gotten married later on in life, Now i have the cat and Harry that greets me when I come home.
Life is good.

poppy0109

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Monti was totally my best friend.
My heart still aches because my best friend is gone.

I'm hoping that Poppy will become my new best friend.

twokatz

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I will glady admit they are my best friends. Unfortunately most two legged friends and family don't get it and give grief with comments like "you need a life"
I Have one thank you very much!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, I confess.

Kitty was my best friend

'Unfortunately most two legged friends and family don't get it and give grief with comments like "you need a life" I Have one thank you very much!'

I get that all the time. People are so rude!

lil maggie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm divorced and boyfriendless at the moment. Yes, I will admit that Maggie is my best friend! I love my dog to pieces but cats seem to understand emotions a lot better. My dog greets me at the door but it's a quick hi and outside she wants to go. The cat will stay by me when I get in and not leave my side all night. She mews at the window when I leave the house which makes me feel so guilty. When I'm sick or sad, it's Maggie who lays by my side and comforts me for however long it takes. She also tries to humor me when I'm in one of my quiet moods. Cats are God's angels

(Unlike humans, she isn't opinionated or judgemental)