how many of you have 2 litter boxes?

solaritybengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was told by my breeder that n+1 litter boxes is teh way to go. But I've decided as long as I have large litter boxes then its not a problem. I have 3 cats and 3 large litter boxes. They almost ignore one of them but its there if they want it. When I had one cat I only needed one litter box. He'd go outside for a while and then come in to go to the bathroom

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3 cats, and 3 litterboxes. However, one is in my bathroom, and it is never used. They only use the two in the main bathroom, which is scooped almost daily, and dumped as needed. The two litterboxes in the main bathroom are very large.

jacquestrap

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
2 boxes for 2 cats, scooped every 2 days (or the big guy bullies the kitten out of the cleanest one)

Want to get the automatic scooping one.

vibiana

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I scoop once a day, lazy broad that I am, but they seem to be okay with that. They migrate daily ... one day the bathroom box is "action central," the next day, the one in my bedroom is, the next day, the one in the guest room is. As far as I can tell, all three cats have used all three boxes. Not that I sit around watching them. LOL