How Many Of These Disney Movies Have You Watched?

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
33. A bunch of the newer ones I've seen parts of them but didn't count since I haven't seen the whole thing.
LOL, when you have little kids you almost never get to see a movie all the way through. I babysat a little girl who LOVED to watch Annie. But never all the way through. So I've seen the first half of Annie about 17 million billion times, but I can't even remember what the second half is about :lol:.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL, when you have little kids you almost never get to see a movie all the way through. I babysat a little girl who LOVED to watch Annie. But never all the way through. So I've seen the first half of Annie about 17 million billion times, but I can't even remember what the second half is about :lol:.
Yes!! My nephew was sooo into Spider Man when he was little (not necessarily a movie I'd let my kids watch at 4 but not my kid so not my choice ;)) but back then you couldn't just skip previews like you can now. By the time the previews were over he'd lost most interest and didn't stick around. :lol:

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to look up a few because I couldn't remember them, but there's only, like, four that I don't think I've seen. But there's plenty I haven't seen since in a long time.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
No! Japan loves Disney! How have you managed to avoid them?
:lol:

I'm just not very good at watching movies. It involves sitting down and staying still for too long.

Also my parents wouldn't let us watch TV when we were kids, and I was too old for Disney movies by the time I moved into a student house with a TV.

(I have seen a lot of Miyazaki Hayao's anime though. For study purposes. ;))

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
45. There are about ten that I started and did not finish. I'm a big animation fan.

:lol:

(I have seen a lot of Miyazaki Hayao's anime though. For study purposes. ;))
I love Miyazaki's films! Many of them were released by Disney in the U.S.A., but the dialogue in the dubbed versions changed the story and were too wordy. The best dubs were the close translations from the Japanese.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I love Miyazaki's films! Many of them were released by Disney in the U.S.A., but the dialogue in the dubbed versions changed the story and were too wordy. The best dubs were the close translations from the Japanese.
I used to watch them as Japanese practice. It was too much for my poor brain to try and watch a whole movie in Japanese, so I'd watch around 30 minutes every evening and pause and play back any really difficult bits until I could catch what was said.

Tonari no Totoro was my favourite. I must have watched it about six or seven times altogether.

Boris Diamond

Cat Valet
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to watch them as Japanese practice. It was too much for my poor brain to try and watch a whole movie in Japanese, so I'd watch around 30 minutes every evening and pause and play back any really difficult bits until I could catch what was said.

Tonari no Totoro was my favourite. I must have watched it about six or seven times altogether.

Loved the cat bus! Tonari no Totoro was a sweet film with memorable music. My favorite is Sen to Chihiro no Kamikakushi or Spirited Away.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would have thought everybody on TCS would have seen The Lion King.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Maybe 11? I haven't seen any new, updated versions of any so most would be the version for the 70's when I was a kid.