How many Kittens for Nuby?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope so...I also hope Nuby did ok with having them. She is my baby and I would hate for anything to have happened to her.

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I went over there today. I went around to the back because she can't hear the front door and saw that her window was open, so I called out. She answered and opened the back door. She said that I could come in (meaning front door because there is a fence at back), but she never opened it.
I have no idea how the pets are doing, or if Nuby has had the kittens....I hate when this happens. I'm hoping she will snap out of it in May (my birthday), but who knows.
I miss my babies...

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

hmm I hope everything is ok.
She has problems, don't want to go into it all, but I'm just hoping she's taking care of the animals ok. I had wondered how it would be when I moved, and I must say it turned how I thought it would.
I really didn't have a choice though.

I miss my babies more than anything and wish I could see them more. Even when my mom is ok it's hard for me to be over there because I'm allergic to cats and dogs. Shocked are ya? I know....I hate it, but I am able to live with cats. (dogs no..) I will be able to have one short haired cat when I'm older that's it, but I will be happy with that.

Oh, the reason it's hard for me to be over there is because since I have not been around cats in so long it makes everything in my body go crazy. My excema flares up and my nose starts running....feels terrible. So I have to limit how much time I spend there. It's sad, but I knew it would happen. I guess I will just have to see my kitties threw pics and memories. *sigh*

ilovemycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Isn't there any medicen you can talk like allegra or something? I would be a mess if I couldn't have cats

Sending good vibes to you and Nuby hope your mom is ok too

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well, I have to get an allergy test done and then I will see, but I'm putting it off because I'm terrified of having my blood drawn..lol

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Firefly*21

Well, I have to get an allergy test done and then I will see, but I'm putting it off because I'm terrified of having my blood drawn..lol
Funny thing is so am I and yet I have tattoo piercing and I gave birth LOL.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Firefly*21

Not to hijack the thread, but allergy tests are just scratches on your arm, and sometimes they just put small injections of allergens under your skin. It doesn't hurt much, I swear.

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ya, I'm not a fan of needles...lol

Back on topic now.....I've been trying to call mom every day, but there is still no answer. If this goes on past my birthday I don't know what I'll do.

firefly*21

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know...I'm worried too. My brother doesn't even think she is pregnant, but he has just seen the pictures. You think she looks preg don't ya? It is his cat though...and I think he just doesn't want to think about it. I know he would worry to if he thought that she was preg..