How many guys?

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha- Epona said there was a thread for the guys on TCS but it took ages to find it- I guess we are mainly lurkers

I only really come on to check out the Fur Pictures and check on how Epona appears to have so many posts

I have one cat called Radar who is about to be neutured as well as a parrot Epona has had for years... Epona wants to get another cat but I'm unsure we can cope with two should the next one be as 'playful' as Radar

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by silentNate

Ha- Epona said there was a thread for the guys on TCS (
All the threads are for guys too - well, except the ones marked 'ladies only' - but that's probably more for your protection than ours.

neetanddave

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Satai

All the threads are for guys too - well, except the ones marked 'ladies only' - but that's probably more for your protection than ours.
Yeah, you remember John read that one the other day about the "time of the month" thinking it was about bill paying time????

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

Yeah, you remember John read that one the other day about the "time of the month" thinking it was about bill paying time????
Bless his heart we all felt bad for him

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by neetanddave

I didn't see that! I must go find that now.

Edited to Add: Hah Hah! That really is quite funny.