How many E-Bayers? Buyers or Sellers

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BFs dad is an EBay addict thats where he gets most of his car stuff off of for the ones they are rebuilding. He also has had a lot of luck selling his cars off Ebay for really good prices. Better than what he was being offered directly at the lot. Personally it just doesnt do anything for me. I buy all my books new or used from Amazon and get super great deals on them with the books and shipping. Other than that I dont buy stuff online. The only two stores I volutarily shop at is Weis and Walmart I HATE shopping with a passion it drives me bananas!

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another Ebay addict here.
I only buy stuff, never sold anything in there. If I could I would buy everything from ebay, it's just so much cheaper in other countries than here. Mostly I buy clothes, cosmetics, some items for cats like Feliway, My Little Ponies, cds etc.. Even with the shipping costs things come a lot cheaper when I buy them from US or Hong Kong etc. I live in one of the most expensive countries, so I try to save on everything I can.
(I even order all of my cat foods from Germany).
I've never really had any major problems with the sellers, almost everything has been worked out and my feedback is 100% positive (I've been using ebay since 2006).

Now let's hear the Ebay Song!!

dusty's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just started ebay a couple months ago. We moved in Dec. and I've been selling old books, milkglass, and various misc. stuff. Right now I have an unopened can of Bab-o cleanser for sale from 1946, and I have one $4.99 bid on it! I bought a cashmere burberry scarf and a sprinkler controller. So far am happy with both purchases. Anyone want a beautiful black fur jacket, abt. size 14?

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BFs dad is an EBay addict thats where he gets most of his car stuff
I forgot about that. I've bought parts for my '67 Mustang off ebay that I couldn't afford from the regular parts suppliers. For example, I lost a hubcap a couple of years ago and the cheapest parts catalog still wanted around $40 a piece. I got 3 on ebay for less than $25!

Now let's hear the Ebay Song!!
I LOVE that song! IMO, one of Weird Al's best!

aussie_dog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I don't sell, but I love ebay for old classics like Charlie Chaplin, Marilyn Monroe, stuff like that. Horse racing stuff too, like photos or books. We still have a VHS player so I went nuts a couple of years ago, bought all my childhood favorites for cheap. Basically stuff that can't be found here, or if they can and I don't wanna pay that particular price (I'm a money-pincher by birth, lol), I'll head right for ebay. I have to shop around, even on ebay, to look for the best value.

Most of the stuff I got from ebay is stuff I treasure. My wall of horse stuff is made up almost entirely of photos bought from ebay (mostly of Ruffian and Man o'War, but there's also a nice racing pic of Genuine Risk and one of my heartthrob, Wando, at stud, lol), and the rest is basically a bulletin board of newspaper articles, lol. I'm proud of that wall. I bought some cheapie picture frames at Walmart or dollar stores (lol). I also have a big collection of Chaplin movies, all his big stuff and most of his smaller ones (I figure I'm missing one or two, but I have all the important ones).

Nobody is allowed to touch my Ruffian breyer or the Ruffian pendant (which, to think of it now, was probably my first ebay-purchase several years ago). I let my niece play with the breyer once, just because she kept asking for ages, but I made her promise to be very, very, very careful and gentle with it, and she totally was. Ruffian was handled very delicately by a 4 year old, and my heart was in my throat the whole time.

myrage

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hmm... I was just thinking about that today. I get on ebay every day to check the status of my bids. I have been buying Pez dispensers off ebay lately. My hubby asked me a while ago why I never looked them up on there. My answer was that it would probably be my ruin! So I found myself looking them up, and wow!! I can get them cheap. I got Gonzo, Speedy Gonzalas, Kermit the frog, Puss in boots, a newer pluto then the one I had, Sylvester, I have Chewbaka on the way, as well as Elmo, and the Hulk, and some other ones that aren't of anything spacific.

Just got my hubby a laptop for parts or repair, and fixed his all up so his laptop is working now. Got an original manual from Atari 2600 to go with my atari 2600. Got a gb Final Fantasy Legend game. The second triad of the books of lost swords by Fred Saberagen. A book called 'teenage mutant ninja turtles and other strangeness' for DH it's some kind of a rp game. ... Um... I don't remember what else, but I do love ebay. ;D Bad Bad me. I just bid on some pez dispensers today I want them pretty bad... Pebbles(I want her), Miss Piggy (Hubby wants her), Papa Smurf (I really want him) and another sylvester, some lamb thing, Micky mouse, and Taz (I have him). Oh... and a SNOOPY!!
I want Woodstock though.

baaad baaaaaaad me!

Be safe.

luvmy10

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I buy, and buy and buy. Clothes, jewlery, any clothes, bows I like for my long hair dog. I have bought a LOT of handbags from there ! =) I sell clothes as well, when I outgrow them =)