How many do you have in what kind of space?

lmunsie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just 2 kitties in a one bedroom, 600ish square feet, I thought it was a little small before but after reading everyone elses posts I guess not!! We all get along very well!

aliciahorsley

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by aliciahorsley

tortiebaby

i need a lesson plan from you on how to re-programme husband's thinking. i'm only allowed three cats and two dogs in our 1400 sq ft house. granted i have three kids under three but honestly, one more cat couldn't be that bad
i got the next cat!!!!

katzyn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well...I have seven cats, two cockatiels, and two bettas in a double-wide trailer. =) I couldn't say how many square feet we have here, unless I woke up the sleeping parentals, but...it's a nice-sized trailer, and it's pretty new, too.

annericebowl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I live in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath apartment that's 820 (I think) sq. ft. There's me, my daughter, 4 aquariums (30 gallon, 5 gallon, 5.5 gallon, and 2.5 gallon), and 2 cats. Everyone has plenty of room.

k.j.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, we're MOVING into a 1600 sqft house, several fishtanks (55, 2 10s, several small ones) with two cats + fosterers and a german shephard.

kittiesx2

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We live in a 1300 sq. ft. house on seven acres. Five people (2 adults,3 kids) 1 90 lb chocolate lab, 2 cats, 1 mini lop bunny, 1 russian tortoise and 3 leopard gecko's.
Crowded ??.No....it's cozy

meow_cat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I currently have 2 cats and a dog who have free range of most of the house.
3 hamsters, 1 mouse, 2 gerbils, 2 rats and 1 betta fish in my bedroom.
2 hamsters in my sisters bedroom.
1 hamster in my parents bedroom.
20 gallon tank with 7 female bettas and 4 oto fish in the living room.

We have a pretty big house I just don't know how big, sorry.

tanningtabby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well i just moved to a 2 bedroom mobile home and it's me, my ragdoll priscilla and a friends who's hanging for a while.. but my family has a 60 acre dairy farm and i have at least 30 kitties at the barn that range from totally tame to the scaredy cats that will let ya get kinda close but not too close... but eventually some of them get tame! I love all my kitties

therese

ferocity302

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Well, my sweety and I just got married in July so we are combining homes...

We all live in his house which is about 1000 sq ft 3 bed 1 bath - He has converted part of the garage into a pantry type area where I can store things on shelves. This area will also serve as a "caged" area if I have any more rescue's come in that need to be apart from the others for a while.

The other part of the garage will become our bedroom someday.

We currently have 11 cats and 1 bearded dragon.
5 humans - 2 adults and 3 teens/pre-teens. ranging from 11 to 16.

We have the framework up for a 20 foot by 10 foot (approx) cat run so our kitties can all enjoy going outside and stay safe.

4kittiesmom

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
our house is about 2500 sq ft.. 4 bedrooms, an office, and a seprate fenced front and back yard... we have 4 cats, an african grey parrot, a cockatiel, and a german shepherd... and several ferals we feed. The birds have their own room and it is set up with branches in the walls for a big parrot play area.... and we have a toddler so the house is A ZOO