How Many "Da Birds" Have You Been Through?

jil05

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just ordered da bird and two refills on Ebay and it should arrive today or tomorrow. Now, after reading your posts I'm thinking I should have gotten more refills! I can't wait to see if my lot loves it as much as all of your little ones.

I also ordered the Undercover Mouse. I tried to buy it in my Petco but they were always out of stock. I'm hoping that's because it's as great as the video I saw. Any reviews on it?

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have any "Da Bird" toys but I do have two wand-type toys with replaceable ends... I bought one for the new kittens without realizing we already had one (our older cat is not very playful so it was tucked away somewhere.) So far we've only destroyed one feather end piece... The feathers are still intact, but the part which holds the feathers to the wand snapped while I was whipping it around for the kittens to chase one day...

kittytales

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I purchased my first da Bird after reading all the rave reviews on this site. I ordered it on ebay and it came on Monday. Best toy ever !! It really brings out their primal instincts. My kitties are 3 & 5 years old and I never knew they could chirp!!

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're on our second wand at countless bird attachment! However, I rotate between the different attachments so I don't wear them out as quickly as I used to.

Stephanie

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad to see so many people have gone through at least two!!!! I think I'm going to have to start buying them from ebay because the refills are $5 each!