How many ccats do you have?

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by white cat lover

I have my 3 housecats, Twitch, Lily, & Ophelia. Plus I have my two foster cats(possibly long term), Damita & Chico. In addition to them, I have 8 outside cats(in the garage & shop), Fafeena(13?), Slinky(8), Tabitha(5), Goat-head(3), Sandy Paws(2), Billy Bob & Tony(1), & Cow(4). As if that isn't enough, I have a cat from who knows where, Tomas(3-5 is the vet's guess), Boo Boo & Jasper. And of course, my little feral-ish Urchin. Like their names?
Just like me, only 3 cats! I love it!

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have three...Tailer, Harvey and Forest. That's the most we've ever had, and probably the maximum we can handle at the moment with our work schedules and my travel schedule. If I had more time to devote to them I'd love to have about a dozen more! (I'm a sucker for a furry face!)

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have four: Katie, 13, Gracie, 7, and Peter & Claire (littermates) who will turn 2 in a few weeks. I'd love to have more if space, money and time allowed.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We're managed by 6 cats, all rescues - in order from first to most recent: Lazlo, Sheldon (Shelly), Spooky (not spooked by much anymore, lol!), Tuxedo (almost lost his life twice to an autoimmune disease - he's doing GREAT!!), Flowerbelle (one eye and deaf), and Ming Loy (handicapped - she looks like a drunk with Parkinsons, always shaking and her back legs don't work very well - she doesn't get far without falling down and can't jump, but it doesn't bring her down!!!)

I suspect we're about to inherit anywhere from 3 to 5 outdoor kitties. The woman down at the end of our road (we're on a dead end) rescued cats for a while, and they're moving. She's got six indoor kitties and cares for five outdoor kitties - three of which are still quite feral. She wants to take them all with her when they move to North Carolina, but if she can't trap them all in time, she's going to let us know so we can start putting out food and build a winter shelter for them.

We haven't used our property for TNRd ferals because we've got a 650 lb bear and cub living up the hill. Even just the bird food attracts the bear in Winter (and in summer it doesn't help that we've got berry bushes EVERYWHERE on this property). We're not quite sure how we'll manage the process if she leaves any kitties behind, but we'll figure something bear-proof out for them.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 6!

Noira - little 3 y/o DSH black indoor/outdoor girl
Pwne - female muscular 3 y/o DSH blue eyed cream and tabby striped alien kitty
Eliott - Blue/grey Himalayan, 8 y/o old man
Kinks - moody 3.5 y/o DSH Torti/calico chubby girl
Bowie - little akward grey and white DSH girl, short little legs and a chunky body
Da-Ku - huge 1.5 y/o DSH black male, he is absolutely enourmous and a big baby

fosterfelix

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I have two of my own, Bandit and Ditto, a Burmese/Siamese mix and a straight Meezer. Then all the rescues I have at my house: 6 kittens (10 weeks old), their mother, a pregnant female ready to burst, a 12 year old Russian Blue and a FeLV+ guy. So, that's not so bad, just 12, down from the 19 I had earlier this weekend, but were adopted.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wish I could take in and foster a bunch of kitties but with our living situation the way it is...we have our forever babies.

Though as I stated I've taken in dozens of strays that were feral kittens and tamed them and found good homes for them.

cearbhaill

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have three boys, all nine months old:

We originally got just the two perfect-in-every-way sibling orange cats, but they were so incredibly bonded that I worried what would ever happen if we lost one of them. So I went in search of a third boy the same age to fill in as my back up kitty, hence Loomis.
Of course he turned out to be one supreme weirdo, but he is getting along well with the brothers and we have quite warmed up to his wacko ways.

three is the perfect number of kitties!