How many cats?

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bibby

2 very spoiled Himmi Persians
2 is enough for me (and them)
And very beautiful ones, if I may say! Would be nice to see new pictures of them soon! They are SOOO gorgeous!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one Sash, and boy is he ever spoiled!
I've had a few other cats share my life though, they were Blackie, Kit and Lucki, they are now in kitty heaven. I have two wonderful cats at my parents house too, Tabby and Baby. If you would like to see my kitties, I have another website at:
http://www.geocities.com/blackie7979/mypage.html

Lisa & Sash

loverly7

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Three, I call them the Triple Trouble Team. I would have more, but hubby won't let me...

catlover67

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I own three, but only two are moving out with me when I get married. Does anyone know how many cats can exist without peeing on carpeting in a small two-bedroom apartment? I will move in with two, but my fiancee wants a big laid back male cat. I was going to get a solid black male (love the black kitties) and I want to adopt a purebred Abyssinian. Is four cats too crowded for a two-bedroom apt?

pamela

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catlover67,

I have 4 cats and I live in one bedroom apt (living room, small dining room/kitchen and a bedroom) and they seem okay with it. I think it depends on how much stuff you have though- need to make sure there's enuff room for all the kitties to run, play and loll around..

I have 2 cat trees and 4 scratching posts that I've managed to fit in my apt without having it being overcrowded and still have plenty of room for cats to run and play in.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
88 TCS Members voted in this poll, and for these 88 members there is roughly 355 cats. Which is an average of 4 cats per member!

Pretty cool.