How many cats own TCS?

nansiludie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With my 6 kitties + 807 = 813 kitties

That number would've gone way up if I included all the community kitties I have.

cat nap

stand with ukraine
Top Cat
Purraise

Is everyone including community cats or just your own?
I just included my personal.
Originally Posted by nansiludie  

That number would've gone way up if I included all the community kitties I have.
Actually, why don't we "include" all the cats...even the ones who "partially own us"...as in the community cats, colony cats, and ferals you feed?

These cats may not live indoors, but have 'group ownership' of sorts, over us, so every cat should count.

(Not to mention, this thread was started over 10 years ago...so if someone can do averages, and stats...that would make this 'count of cats that own TCSiters' way, way higher.

Thousands, I would imagine.)

(Ermm...don't know if we should ask a mod...they seem rather busy. 

)

Carry on the count...We are at 819 wonderful furballs.  
  Whoo. Hooo!!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise

Actually, why don't we "include" all the cats...even the ones who "partially own us"...as in the community cats, colony cats, and ferals you feed?

These cats may not live indoors, but have 'group ownership' of sorts, over us, so every cat should count.

(Not to mention, this thread was started over 10 years ago...so if someone can do averages, and stats...that would make this 'count of cats that own TCSiters' way, way higher.

Thousands, I would imagine.)

(Ermm...don't know if we should ask a mod...they seem rather busy. 

)

Carry on the count...We are at 819 wonderful furballs.  
  Whoo. Hooo!!
And not a scrub in the batch!

inanna

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Adding Toothless, Andy, and Jake brings us up to 827. Plus "Tyrion" has about 3 to 4 more weeks before he can come home. So for the sake of being lazy it's 828.