How many cats do you have?

sydney

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 7 cats and 5 dogs. I rent a house and luckily my landlord doesnt care about my zoo.
Im also pretty lucky because all the dogs and cats love eachother and its one big happy fur family

Here is Sydney and House

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sydney

I have 7 cats and 5 dogs. I rent a house and luckily my landlord doesnt care about my zoo.
Im also pretty lucky because all the dogs and cats love eachother and its one big happy fur family

Here is Sydney and House
aww..that's such a sweet picture!

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sydney

Here is Sydney and House
That picture is just way too adorable!!

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 2. Which I am guessing is our max. I think Lee would have a fit if I even thought about asking for another!
But we oun our home. Its big enough for atleast 5 cats and us!
I think you can have as many cats as you can properly care for and have enough space for them to each have their own "room" that is "theirs" to get away from the others if they please.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have four cats and live in a large 2-bedroom apartment. That's my max, mostly because with one senior kitty (Katie) and one with heart disease (Peter), I want to be sure I can afford to give them the care they need.

beccory

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
We have one, but we're getting another in a month or so.
For now, two is the max we'll be getting- 650 sq ft apt and all- but I really want 5 once we have a house. I told my BF this and he freaked a little... but then I said hey, at least it's cats and not children!
We'll probably get a dog or two eventually as well. We really want a beagle puppy, but we'll most likely end up adopting.

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have one cat and one dog. And I live with my dad and he has a dog inside and two outside and my sisters dog stays with us. And he won't allow me to have another cat. Not even an outside barn cat.

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well at the moment I have...gulp...eleven in my house. 2 are mine (Lucky and Rambo), then I have a 10 month old foster boy Albert, and 2 foster boys (6 mos) Bogey and Bandit. They all are introduced and interacting wonderfully together. Bogey, Bandit and Albert will be going up for adoption this weekend (fingers crossed). Then in the basement apartment I have a mom and her 5 girls (6.5 weeks old) - Mom Clementine - babies: Coco, Chiffon, Cindy Lou, Callie and Cleo. They will all be gone in the next 2 weeks as my tenant is moving into the basement apartment for the school year. So I'll be back to two.

I would love more, but with Rambo's ongoing illness I can't afford anymore at the moment.