How many bathrooms do you have?

shell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We just moved 2 weeks ago & we have 2 bathrooms. It's awesome even though we haven't really had to use it. We have one on the main floor & one in the basement. I'm sure my bf uses it more than I ever would since his "den" is in the basement area.

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have 3.5 bathrooms but we really only use the master bath and the first floor powder room. Oliver has his very own sink to drink out of! But, that'll all change in a few years when we turn the cat room into a nursery!

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have a quad level house so the top floor with the bedrooms has the "big" bathroom with the whirlpool bathtub and our shower stall/flooring/tub deck is all limestone tile (we could have bought a car for the amt of $$ in that bathroom)
The next two levels have toilet/sinks and the basements has a tiled shower and a sink. In addition we have the laudry sink by the washer/dryer and a laundry sink in the garage (which is the most handiest place!!)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My duplex has one full bathroom (which a few months ago when my sis and her family lives with my mom and i - all 7 of us shared 1 bathroom)....and Colin has 2 full bathrooms at his house. I split my time between the two

lisasha3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
2.5 baths......1 full, 1 half, and 1 for the kits who have their very own room

problem in my house is the full is teeny, tiny. The half is huge...but no shower
. tough with 3 girls in the house (7 girls if you count the furbabies)

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have 3 bathrooms, 2 full bathrooms which include the tolet, sink, stand up shower, and soaker tub, they are up stairs and on the main floor we have the powder room which includes the sink and tolet.