How long will the Christmas tree stay up? Stories please.

reesespbc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm already planning on us having some sort of Christmas Tree disaster. Reeses is very curious and wants to get into everything. I got a plant as a Get Well gift and within 10 minutes she was chewing on it. I can only imagine that she'll chew on the christmas tree. I don't care if she knocks off a few ornaments, as long as she doesn't make herself sick trying to eat the tree, and doesn't knock it over, it'll be good. I imagine she'll probably try and rip open christmas presents too and we'll have to leave those somewhere else until christmas

kristina.hughes

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
this isnt about any new christmas tree disasters but since i took the tree away the kitties have found new things to get into and i thought i would share it with you guys. cooper discovered that he could chew through things like the bag of cat food so he made himself a nice size hole in the bag so he now has his own "special" feedins area. guess we're going to be getting a container for the cat food. he also chewed through the bread bag on the counter and ate the bread, and ate the sponge in the sink, and has been trying to get in the garbage, hes been so bad since i took away his tree- maybe i should just give it back and take all the ornaments off. lol any thoughts.