how long have you been a member??

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Natalie_ca

I've never paid attention really. I put between 1 and 2 years because I found this site sometime last year.
Natalie, your join date is July 2006. It says so in the top right corner of your posts.

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Two years! Although I don't have as many posts as anyone else that joined after me
I am WAAAAAY behind!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nearly 3 years for me. I joined about October 2004, but my first membership was lost in the great crash
. When the techies and site owner's worked tirelessly to get the board back up, I was straight back in

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've been here since July. If I had known about the site sooner, I definitely would have joined sooner!

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I been a member for 6 months..I know the date I joined because it was the day that I had to have my cat Flippy put down due to kidney failure. It has been a interesting six months and I have found the forum a great way to deal with that loss..

Plus of coarse adding Linus to my household who is sitting on the windowsill by my computer desk right now meowing away about something..Not sure what he's saying but I am sure it's something along the lines of
"Look meowy you been on the computer long, play with me NOW!!!!!!"

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Four years in December
Me too! I joined more in mid December though...got Summer on December 6, 2003! Joined on December 21st, 2003.

Susan...I still have a long way to catch up to you though....